Clan Rules and Requirements of the Wiki:Edit
- DO NOT require a password. Your clan will be disbanded on sight.
- Must have 5 members (One week grace periods for new clans)
- Must remain active. At least three productive edits by a user monthly (every 31 days).
- Names must not promote violence, inappropriate behavior, etc.
- Must not be made for the sake of having a clan. (Meaning no clan-group for friends, etc.)
- Must include a member list. It is so much harder to determine whether a clan meets requirements when a SysOp has to go to a clan's forums.
- Must have basic information: who we are, how to join, why join us, etc.
- Clans cannot restrict possible members joining based on items that are no longer obtainable or on numbers of possible members
- Cannot lead or be a leader of two separate clans. Anyone doing so will get their clan (or clans depending on the situation) an instant disband. They may join new clans, so long as they take on an alliance representative position.
- Clan will be disbanded if leader has more than two bans on their user record.
- Getting someone outside of your clan to make and/or edit your clan page for you will not be allowed.
- Clan leader or appointed member must make 10 edits to wiki (game) articles every month, or their clan will be removed due to inactivity.
- Clans on this wiki are a privilege for active contributors.
Clan Rules of Conduct:
- Be Fair & Balanced - This is for the clan staff. A wiki staff member, a SysOp, or a appointed HoHO may not use their privileges for the benefit of their clan. (HOHOs cannot give their clan achievements, and clan-leading SysOps cannot restore their own clan: You have the same rights as every clan leader, no more or less.) Breakers of this rule may be banned indefinitely, or at least until their privileged rights are revoked.
- No flaming, harassing, or insulting other clans.
- No calling Clan wars unless there are valid reasons, wars over insults are not allowed, however wars for fun between clans are accepted.
- Clans will be held responsible for a clan member who breaks these rules. Clan will be disbanded if above rules are broken.
- No whining to restore a clan. Please professionally ask the SysOp who disbanded your clan to restore it or post here:Category talk:Clans.
- No flaming a SysOp if your Clan Restoration Request is turned down, repeated flaming will result in a ban.
- No advertising your clan on the wiki.
- All alliances are to remain on clan pages only (no creation of separate pages for "group alliances")
- The restoration period for inactive clans is one week. This means said clan can be restored if a clan leader asks within one week of deletion.
Clan Names are not Allowed to use the following:
- AE / Artix Entertainment (or any games created by AE)
- Number of Members
- Special Characters
- Numbers must be in form of words. Ex: 5 must be in form Five, 13 must be in form Thirteen
- Words such as: "Join Now!!", "Be a Part of us", etc.
- Inappropriate Languages
- Any Kind of Advertising
Clan Page Specifications:
- Your clan page may not break the wiki layout.
- Your clan page must abide by all other rules of the wiki.
Clan Restoration Request Form:
- User Name:
- Clan Name:
- SysOp Who Disbanded It:
- Date Disbanded:
- Reason Why You Want It Restored:
- Reason Why You Think It Was Disbanded:
- Date Request Sent:
Post this form here to have your request considered. DO NOT REQUEST NEW CLANS HERE.
Clans who don't follow these rules will be disbanded. If disbanded, you can find and submit a clan restoration via the form on the next page. Use the form exactly is it appears. Copy and paste it. Do not rewrite it yourself. Place the request in the page category linked. It will be ignored if put anywhere else.
Make sure you add the Clan: prefix to your clan's page name before making it. E.g. A clan named 'Mooing Moo Clan' would be made as 'Clan:Mooing Moo Clan' not 'Mooing Moo Clan'. Also, please do not create your clan under the User: category, or the User Talk: category. E.g., if 'User: MooCow' was the leader of 'Clan:Mooing Moo Clan', 'MooCow' would create it as 'Clan:Mooing Moo Clan', not 'User:MooCow' or 'User Talk:MooCow'.
Clans are awarded by the Hall of Honor for many different reasons. They are constantly on the search for another clan to award their coveted banners and badges to. If a clan breaks any of the rules above or the rules of the wiki there will be no chance for them to obtain an achievement.
Clan Wars should be informed of here. The Clan HoH system helps clans to keep track of wars that are happening. There are alot of unknown clan wars out there. Many of which are great conflicts. Current wars may be viewed here.
Clan Protection requests can be made here. Follow the rules and the standard format before applying. Clans cannot be protected if they are not currently following the Clan Rules.
Overall Clan Updates:
Clan's are BORN!
V.Delta private server has clans?! yes thats right!!! So create yours today but do not forget our rules above! Also, we have plenty of factions leader positions open at the moment! So if you think you have what it takes to lead a faction, come apply now!--Chrysus VE 07:19, August 20, 2012 (UTC)